- Non-destructive testing of ammunition
- X-ray inspection and visual inspection in stage III according to EN 473
- Munitions are assessed and evaluated by qualified Ordnance Technicians (Munitions Specialist) and certified material testers level II and III
- Damaged ammunition is examined and sorted out by our Technicians
- Ammunition is disassembled by our Explosive Ordnance Disposal personnel if necessary
EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL
PROBE | EXPOSURE | IDENTIFICATION
The ordnance clearance begins historically with the site location. We use modern state-of-the-art procedures that are largely combined with each other. We can also process large areas of terrain.
QUALIFY | CHECK | EVALUATE
In addition to restricting access to the Ordnance, the decisive factor for physical security is the proper and professional storage of the ammunition.
MAINTENANCE / PAINTING
REPAIR | SERVICE | SUPPORT
We offer worldwide service and repair services for technical equipment, systems and resources for public clients and companies on the local economy.
MEASURE | DETECT | ANALYZE
Geophysics has become an integral part of ordnance clearance and expands its possibilities greatly. The latest technological methods are combined with the classic disciplines and thereby open up unthinkable possibilities in the detection of Ordnance, even under extreme conditions.