Maintenance / Painting
We offer worldwide service and repair services for technical equipment, systems and resources for public clients and companies on the local economy. Thanks to our qualified international experienced specialists, we can implement a wide range of technical support measures on a project-specific basis. Covering the associated logistics and providing and management of the necessary personnel on site.
Project experience: more than 4 years
Average turnover of material per year: 650 small and large pieces of equipment (vehicles)
Average personnel: 50 employees
CAPABILITY RANGE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Wheel and tracked vehicle repair according to manufacturer specifications, e.g. HMMWV, HEMTT, BMP 2 & 3, etc.
- Welding specialists, welding supervisory staff
- Preparation for painting of small and large pieces of equipment:
- Paint stripping, corrosion removal, and stripping of equipment and vehicles
- Preparing equipment surface’s for painting
- Painting of small and large pieces of equipment/li>
- Painting of small and large pieces of equipment:
- Vehicle paintwork, refinishing, repairs
- Corrosion and underbody protection
Project Management Office (PMO):
- Administration and quality control according to the specifications of the client, manufacturer and NATO AQAP regulations
- Autonomous project organization either integrated into the client structure or separated as an independent element
PROBE | EXPOSURE | IDENTIFICATION
The ordnance clearance begins historically with the site location. We use modern state-of-the-art procedures that are largely combined with each other. We can also process large areas of terrain.
MEASURE | DETECT | ANALYZE
Geophysics has become an integral part of ordnance clearance and expands its possibilities greatly. The latest technological methods are combined with the classic disciplines and thereby open up unthinkable possibilities in the detection of Ordnance, even under extreme conditions.